When kids play Y-Sports, they develop more than skills—they develop character. We offer a variety of programs for youth, including team sports, clinics and martial arts. Instructors and coaches—often volunteers and including many parents—model fairness and hard work while emphasizing teamwork, cooperation, and developing good values in this non-competitive program. Our volunteer coaches recognize achievements large and small and understand that winning is not just about the score. By playing sports, kids and their families feel a sense of belonging that comes from a community gathering together to cheer on their team. Everyone plays, everyone wins!
YOUTH SPORTS PROGRAMS AT THE SPRINGFIELD FAMILY YMCA INCLUDE:
- Baskbetball Skills (Winter II): VIEW PDF
- Dance (Winter II): VIEW PDF
- Gymnastics (Winter II): VIEW HERE
- Indoor Soccer (Begins in March 2020): VIEW HERE
- Sports Of All Sorts (Winter II): VIEW HERE