Summer and school breaks just wouldn't be the same without the excitement and adventure of the Springfield Family YMCA Day Camp. For years, Clark County children have come together for a great time full of nature, water fun, games, cookouts, arts & crafts and new friendships! A wide variety of programs are offered for children ages kindergarten through 5th grade. Camp runs during summer and Spring & Winter breaks.
Information for Summer 2020 coming soon!
When you attend Springfield YMCA Day Camp Programs during Summer, Winter break and Spring break, you will encounter a unique and exciting adventure unlike any other camp. At our day camp from 9am-4pm, you will experience:
- Field Trips
- Martial Arts
- Team building activities
- Learning opportunities
- Science experiments
- Sports and games
- Lasting friendships
We also offer before care (6:30-8:45am) and after care (4-6pm)for parents who need to drop their camper off early or pick them up later.
Here is a list of current fees and/or payment options. A $25/week non-refundable registration deposit required for summer day camp programs.
- Camp: $125/wk (family member), $150/wk (youth member), $175/wk (non-member)
- School Break Camps: $25/day (member) $35/day(non-member)
- Extended Care (6:30-8:45am and/or 4:00-6:00pm): $25/wk
WHAT TO BRING
- Packed lunch
- Swimsuit & towel (flip flops optional for pool)
- Change of clothing (optional)
- Sneakers on your feet
- A Good Attitude and Positive Mind!